6.23.2013

onto week four.

it is crazy, another week gone.
the weeks here go somewhat fast.
a lot of the time i get confused on what day it is,
and if i guess, i am usually always a day behind.
But, if i am talking about a day alone...
the moment karson steps out that door to go sell,
i know i'm in for a long one.
its OK though,
 i did bring my hefty defty sewing machine...
  and 
Stephanie and her kiddies are just the very best company.
And sometimes when i'm lucky...
I get to share some of my company with karson.
Which sometimes leaves me wondering if its a good thing.
it is only making him more and more baby hungry each time
we play with them. Or let alone even just see them!
it makes my heart happy though, how much he loves kiddies.
 thirteen days ago, we celebrated our one month anniversary.
karson is gone all day, so i decided to take the planning over.
I was feeling a bit under the weather,
but about an hour before he got home i started feeling a little more chipper.
So, i decided that a fort would be really fun to eat our dinner in.
with some twine left over from the wedding invitations,
a couple of sheets,
and duct tape...
i developed a masterpiece (or atleast thats what i thought).
karson loved it.
(and thats all that matters).
we have only driven into the city a couple of times.
nashville is pretty, its really green.
and thats about it.
they have a couple good random food places.
(and by a couple, i mean one).
so a home cooked meal made by me is what we always resort to.
i'm not the best cook yet, but i'm trying really really hard.
 our adventure is going. there have been some ups and downs,
but we are loving every moment together!
that was cheesy, but i really don't care.
i love my hubby to the moon and stars!

-i think we have more laundry than any newly wed couple in the entire universe.
-last night karson made reservations for date night, and we couldn't go because he worked too late.
-then i had a melt down.
-then he hugged me and told me he loved me.
-so i stopped crying.
-karson is napping right now, and i really want him to wake up. except i should probably let him stay asleep because i think this is the first nap he has taken with me that he has actually fallen asleep! (its probably because i decided to not be annoying today).
-buying groceries is actually really overwhelming. 
-the movie epic is one of my new favorite movies. it is so cute, and made my tummy hurt from laughing.
-i always have to wear shoes in our apartment while karson is gone. I'm really scared some sort of scary spider/beetle/bee/weirdtypelookingthing is going to eat me for dinner. But the moment karson walks through that door... for some reason its ok to take my shoes off again.

we're in love.
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment